06 Jul GREEN AND LOCAL
- This week we are keeping it green and local with super sweet Continental Zucchini, Silverbeet and the nutty Romanesco (see image).
- Freak the family out with Jerusalem Artichokes when you add these little gems to the Sunday roast.
- Eggplants are off the menu with weak supply and the colder weather. However, we have heaps of glasshouse grown Heirloom Tomatoes available.
- It’s winter so stock up on both Imperial Mandarins and Navel Oranges – all super sweet and all the way from South Australia.
- Have you tried the red Kanzi Apple from Ardrossan Farms yet? Get in now while they are at their optimum best.
- Coffs Harbour Blueberries are back with some of the early season fruit eating surprisingly crunchy and sweet – make sure your blues are from Coffs!